- Legal Notice
- The customer is SOLEY responsible for checking with their State and Local laws, in regards to purchase and/or ownership of any and all products purchased from Brethren Armament.BRETHREN ARMS IS NOT, AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CUSTOMER’S FAILURE IN CHECKING FOR LAWFUL PURCHASE AND/OR OWNERSHIP OF OUR FIREARMS OFFERED.All notices from Brethren Arms to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Brethren Arms shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:West Valley City, UT
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Brethren Arms five (5) days after the date sent.
Customer/User is the sole responsible party for any and all actions taken while operating and/or in the control of any and all firearms and products from Brethren Arms.
All BATF Laws/Rules/Regulations/Polices apply. Brethren Arms will follow all laws and regulations to the letter, no exceptions. Don’t ask us to do something illegal, we will not. And, we will be forced to inform the BATF of such inquires, so don’t even ask.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Brethren Arms LLC
West Valley City, UT
Copyright © 2013-2014 Brethren Arms. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2013-2014 Brethren Arms. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Brethren Arms. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Brethren Arms or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Brethren Arms and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Brethren Arms believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Brethren Arms and its subsidiaries.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or Brethren Arms. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 1/21/2014
West valley City, UT
- Shipping & Delivery
ALL FIREARMS WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO REGISTERED DEALERS AFTER RECEIPT OF APPROPRIATE LICENSURE.
Merchandise and in stock firearms will ship within two working days of receiveing payment. Firearms that are special ordered or reserved throught the “Build Queue” system will be shipped upon completion of the firearm,
Please read through the “Build Queue” product on our storefront for how the system works, and what options are available to you.
All orders will be shipped USPS. Contact us if you have different requirements.
At this time, Brethren Arms ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S., including Alaska & Hawaii. Brethren Arms does not ship merchandise outside of the US. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Brethren Arms does not sell to customers outside of the US.
- Sales Tax
Brethren Arms charges sales tax for merchandise ordered by Utah residents. 6.85% is the applied tax.
- BRETHREN ARMS PROVIDES ACCESS TO THIS SITE TO ITS CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BRETHREN ARMAMENT DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT OR THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, WITHOUT ERROR OR WITHOUT DEFECTS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BRETHREN ARMS FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR DAMAGE FOR ANY THEFT OR LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS SENT TO, FROM OR STORED ON THIS SITE.
- Any Warranty claim must be filed within a timely manner. All will be submitted at the direction of Brethren Arms and will be a case by case basis.All newly manufactured firearms offered by Brethren Arms will carry a lifetime, limited warranty. Any failures due to manufactures operational defect will be addressed and resolved. All warranty claims will be investigated to the fullest extent, and verified that the claim is not due to negligent or careless use of the firearm. Any claim where negligent or careless use is found, the claim will be reviewed and decided upon on a case by case condition.
- Any alterations or modifications to the gun ( other than user level maintenance and part replacement) not completed by Brethren Arms Voids and and all Warranties
- Return Policy
- If you are unsatisfied with a purchased IN-STOCK Firearm, you are welcome to return it, provided you have not accepted delivery from your local FFL (a form 4473 was not processed transferring possession of the firearm to you.) This refund will not include any shipping and handling charges (i.e. credit transaction fees for purchase and refund.)
- All firearms ordered through the build queue system, and any other special or custom orders are not available for refund, due to the nature of our customized products.
- Refunds MAY be issued on a case by case basis, but will be subject to at least a 25% restocking fee.
- Calculation of pricing for firearm
- The product purchased from Brethren Arms consists of a firearm, accessories (handguards, extra locking pieces, springs, magazines) and a case. Additional pricing may include gunsmithing (i.e. refinishing, engraving, accessory attachment.) Price for all pistols is $1200 + the accessories package ( depending on customer desires) and $1300 for all rifles.
- Brethren Arms holds the authority to substitute some parts for use, should stated parts not be available at the time. The parts will be equal to or better currently used parts or be commonly used within the industry for that make/model. Should a majority of parts not be as stated, the customer will be advised of the change.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL BRETHREN ARMS OR THEIR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY GENERAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED WEB SITES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER A CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR TORT, EVEN IF BRETHREN ARMS IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD BRETHREN ARMAMENT HARMLESS AGAINST ANY SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT PERMITTED. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS DETERMINED TO BE UNENFORCEABLE OR INVALID FOR ANY REASON, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF BRETHREN ARMS UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
- The willful purchase of any product from Brethren Arms holds the customer to all Terms and Conditions set forth by Brethren Arms.