Each firearm is hand fit, built & fully assembled from start to finish by Brethren Armament using an LSC MP5/94 receiver flat, new RCM Barrel and Trunnion and 100% German HK MP5 Trigger Group/Pack.
The suppressor must be used in order for this gun to function. Therefor pricing reflects an SBR configuration.
Each custom BASD9 build includes:
- Brethren Arms’ Proprietary Weldless finish, which makes all visible structural welds invisible, without any reduction in strength or rigidity of the receiver ( Sight base and rail welds will be visible.)
- LSC properly stamped & rolled upper receiver hand fit to the Bolt Group, Trunnion and Barrel
- RCM cold hammer forged ported SD barrel.
- RCM MP5 F/A bolt group complete with SD locking piece
- HK German HK anti rattle mag release with Tac-latch installed
- RCM SD suppressor, built to HK spec
- SD hand guard
- (1) HK German 30 round curved magazine
- HK SEF Navy style trigger group (semi auto)
- New Cerakote mixture with reduced IR signature
- Welded Picatinny rail
- All tested for fitment and function fired on semi and full-auto
- Comes in a soft tactical case
OTHER AVAILABLE CUSTOMIZATIONS
Other Options ( contact us for pricing)
- custom cerakote schemes- Whatever you can dream up, we can do
- Ambidextrous selector switch
- contoured grip
- South Paw model- a true left hand friendly model complete with port side cocking lever
And anything else you can think of. We have a staff of Engineers and Fabrication specialists that will take on any task