Trigger Group (lower) replacement device for Heckler & Koch Roller Lock Firearms
- Single component houses all trigger components, provides interface for pistol grip, and mounts to the firearm via a rear push pin and the trigger group mounting shelf behind the magazine well.
- Ar-15 style interface for attachment of pistol grip.
- Curved hammer surface maintains contact with bolt carrier group (BCG) during rearward motion of bolt carrier.
- Rearward bolt carrier group force countered with:
- Use of a pivoting strut, spring and heim joint assembly
- Torsion springs
- Constant Force Coil Spring
- Dual captive Recoil spring assembly
- Allows for use of any AR-15 style hammer and fire control group in the HK platform.
- Reduces overall dimensions of the trigger group, allowing for easier use of magazine release, and places the trigger inline with the shooter’s index finger.
- Allows for use of any AR-15 style pistol grip.
- Allows for use of Drop-in auto sears and similar devices originally used for AR-15 firearms.
- Eliminates need for buffer tube extension assembly in AR-15 style rifles.
- Imparts inertia and resistance to a firearm’s operating cycle; reduces felt recoil and fatigue on components.
- Allows for a greater range of factors to adjust a firearm’s cycling rate then other products on the market.
- Hammer weight
- Spring force
- Spring engagement angle
- Spring pre-tension (with use of set screws in the torsion spring variation)
- Frictional forces can be adjusted by adjustment of the dimensions on roller bearing
- Designed for use with the improved trigger pack, the hammer buffer also functions as a Drop-in component, and will be included into pre-existing self contained trigger group designs.